The Balance Diet
The balanced diet provides us with all the nutrients we need for the optimal functioning of our body.
Balanced nutrition provides the appropriate proportion of macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats), micronutrients (vitamins, minerals and antioxidants) and fiber, dependent on our characteristics: age, sex, height, physical activity, lifestyle and other situations such for example, pain from a pathology.
Our diet necessity maintains a balance and is healthy. What does this mean? It has to cover all our nutritional requirements with healthy foods and not with foods that could compromise or harm our health. According to the WHO, eating a healthy and balanced diet helps us prevent malnutrition, non-communicable diseases (diabetes, heart disease, cardiovascular accidents and cancer) and different conditions.
Also read : 5 Natural Remedies for sensitive scalp
How should a Balanced Diet be?
A Balance Diet is Branded by having Six Abilities:
- The diet must be personalized to the particularities of each person, as I have commented previously, to their schedules, their economic conditions, their emotional state, etc.
- It must offer in adequate amounts all the nutrients and fibre that our body needs.
- We cannot forget that eating is a desire. The food, the quantities and the preparations must be appropriate and pleasant to satisfy us.
- Diverse to get away from monotony, it is highly advisable to vary our range of foods and keep them fresh and seasoned.
- Sufficient in energy. Our diet delivers the power we need for the proper functioning of our body and to prevent excess weight and all related ailments and pathologies. The most acceptable option is to make a balanced diet to lose weight. The caloric and nutrient intake remains controlled to reduce weight, avoid nutritional deficits, and compromise health.
- It must not put our health at the possibility. It must avoid food poisoning and prevent the absorption of harmful mechanisms.
Instructions for Following a Healthy and Balanced Diet
For our diet to remain balanced and healthy, it must remain rich in foods of plant origin, that is, to include this group of foods in our menu every day to safeguard the contribution of vitamins and minerals that our body requirements. They similarly provide us with water and fibre. Significantly, it is enough in:
Gradually absorbed carbohydrates, as they are our primary source of energy. The Balance Diet
Proteins for the mixture of tissues, hormones and enzymes. They similarly donate to the proper functioning of cells and the protected system, amongst other functions.
The Balance Diet, Fats, necessary for the respectable state of cell membranes, store liveliness and maintain steady body temperature.
Fibre to regulate intestinal transportation and take care of the bacterial flora. In weight-loss diets, it is exciting since it helps us feel more gratified.
All these nutrients must originate from the consumption of healthy foods: Vegetables, fruits, vegetables, tubers, legumes, whole grains, eggs, fish, nuts, white meat and to a lesser degree, red meat. And we must avoid or sporadically consume processed products such as precooked smoothies, packaged juices, alcoholic beverages, cold cuts, snacks, ice cream, chips, cookies, crepes, pastries, waffles, chocolate, soft drinks, breakfast cereals, fried and salty nuts, etc.
Are your Meals in Good Physical Shape and Stable?
The benefits of following an appropriate daily diet and a healthy lifestyle begin in the first years of life. For example, breastfeeding promotes optimal growth of the child, improves cognitive development and reduces the risk of overweight and non-communicable diseases throughout their life.
In Spain, we find ourselves in a dire condition: we are the world bests in childhood obesity. The balance diet for children helps contest this epidemic and prevent associated diseases such as diabetes, heart disease or cancer.
In adulthood and smooth in the elderly, healthy habits help us improve the quality of life. Both preventing and combating possible ailments and diseases.
If you want to know your body’s needs and know. What you can do so that your diet is balanced, healthy, and adapted to your conditions, contact us.
We carry out diets for all ages and stages of life. Remember that it is never too early or too late to start eating healthy and balanced.
Also read: Improve your Skin Through These Seven Benefits of Turmeric
How to Help an Elderly Loved One Living with Dementia
When you are caring for somebody who has dementia, it can be exceedingly difficult. Dementia affects more than just memory…
Staying Healthy and Injury-Free While Running
Half of all runners suffer an injury during their lifetime while engaging in this activity. Often, these injuries affect the…